You are here
- PhD in Chemical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2017
- BSc in Chemical Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, 2011
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- BM Woolston*, T Roth*, I Kohale, DR Liu, and G Stephanopoulos. “Development of a formaldehyde biosensor with application to synthetic methylotrophy.” Biotechnol. Bioeng. Accepted Author Manuscript. DOI:10.1002/bit.26455. (2017)
- BM Woolston, JR King, M Reiter, B Van Hove, and G Stephanopoulos. “Improving formaldehdye consumption drives methanol assimilation in engineered E. coli.” In revision at Nature Communications.
- BM Woolston, DF Emerson, DH Currie, and G Stephanopoulos. “CRISPRi-mediated production of 3-hydroxybutyrate in Clostridium ljungdahlii.” In revision at Metabolic Engineering
- JR King, BM Woolston, and G Stephanopoulos. “Designing a new entry point into isoprenoid metabolism by exploiting fructose-6-phosphate aldolase side-reactivity of Eschericia coli” ACS Synthetic Biology 6(7), 1416-1426 (2017)
- DF Emerson, A Al Ghatta, BM Woolston, A Fay, A Kumar, and G Stephanopoulos. “Theoretical analysis of natural gas recovery from marginal wells with a deep well reactor.” AIChE Journal 63(9) 3642-3650 (2017)
Joins the Chemical Engineering department in January 2020.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Metabolic engineering and synthetic biology for sustainable biochemical production and human health.
Department Research Areas
See Google Scholar Profile for all publications »