MBF Bioscience recently selected ChE PhD student Danielle Large as a NeuroArt winner and her work was featured on the cover image of the November 2018 issue of the Journal of Neuroscience Research.
You are here
- 2005 PhD in Chemical Engineering, Princeton University
- 1999 SB in Chemical Engineering, MIT
- 2012 Presidential Early Career Award in Science and Engineering (PECASE)
- 2012 NIH Director’s New Innovator Award
- 2011 NSF CAREER Award
- 2010 Participant, National Academy of Engineering, Frontiers of Engineering Meeting
- 2010 Named 50 Most Influential African-Americans in Technology
- 2009 DARPA Young Faculty Award
- 2007 Office of Naval Research Young Investigator Program Award
- American Chemical Society
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Biomedical Engineering Society
- Materials Research Society
- P. Guo, J. Yang, D. Jia, M.A. Moses, D.T. Auguste, ICAM-1-Targeted, Lcn2 siRNA-Encapsulated Liposomes are Potent Anti-Angiogenic Agents for Triple Negative Breast Cancer, Theranostics, 6, 2016, 1-13
- D. Liu, D.T. Auguste, Cancer Targeted Therapeutics: From Molecules to Drug Delivery Vehicles, Journal of Controlled Release, 219, 2015, 632-643
- B. Wang, P. Guo, D.T. Auguste, Mapping the CXCR4 Receptor on Breast Cancer Cells, Biomaterials, 57, 2015, 161-8
- T.T. Ho, J.O. You, D.T. Auguste, siRNA Delivery Impedes the Temporal Expression of Cytokine-Activated VCAM1 on Endothelial Cells, Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 2015, 1-8
- J.O. You, M. Rafat, D. Almeda, N. Maldonado, P. Guo, C.S. Nabzdyk, M. Chun, F.W. LoGerfo, J.W. Hutchinson, L.K. Pradhan-Nabsdyk, D.T. Auguste, pH-Responsive Scaffolds Generate a Pro-Healing Response, Biomaterials, 57, 2015, 22-32
- D. Almeda, B. Wang, D.T. Auguste, Minimizing Antibody Surface Density on Lipsomes While Sustaining Cytokine-Activated EC Targeting, Biomaterials, 47, 2015, 37-44
- P. Guo, J. Huang, L. Wang, D. Jia, J. Yang, D.A. Dillon, D. Zurakowski, H. Mao, M.A. Moses, D.T. Auguste, ICAM-1 as a Molecular Target for Triple Negative Breast Cancer, Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, 111(41), 2014, 14710-14715
- P. Guo, J.O. You, J. Yang, D. Jia, M.A. Moses, D.T. Auguste, Inhibiting Metstatic Breast Cancer Cell Migration Via the Synergy of Targeted, pH-Triggered siRNA Delivery and Chemokine Axis Blockade, Molecular Pharmaceutics, 11(3), 2014, 755-765
- J. You, P. Guo, D.T. Auguste, A Multi-Targeted Drug Delivery Vehicle Approach that Targets, Triggers, and Thermally Ablates HER2+ Breast Cancer Cells, Angewandte Chemie, 52(15), 2013, 4141-4146
Joined the Chemical Engineering Department in Fall 2016.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
ChE Professor Debra Auguste was featured in the lastest Virtual Issue of Bioconjugate Chemistry from ACS (American Chemical Society). The article is titled "Women in Bioconjugate Chemistry:...
ChE Professor Debra Auguste was selected as a member of the Board of Directors for the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES), the lead society and professional home for biomedical engineering and bioengineering.