The Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal (MDCVJ) reports on leading edge research, diagnosis, and treatments from specialists at the Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center and...
You are here
- BS, Pharmacy (magna cum laude), Northeastern University
- PhD, Pharmaceutics, Purdue University
- T. Nagai Award, Controlled Release Society
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, Fellow
- Controlled Release Society, Fellow
- M.M. Amiji, R. Ramesh, Exosomes in Cancer: Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Therapeutic Applications, Elsevier Publishing Company, 2018
- A. Singh, M.M. Amiji, Stimuli-Responsive Drug Delivery Systems, Royal Society of Chemistry Biomaterial Series Publication, Royal Society of Chemistry, 2018
- G. Ahmad, M. Amiji, Use of CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing Tools for Developing Models in Drug Discovery, Drug Discovery Today, 23(3), 2018, 519-533
- G. Ahmad, R. El-Sadda, G. Botchkina, I. Ojima, J. Egan, M. Amiji, Nanoemulsion Formulation of a Novel Taxoid Prodrug SBT-1214 Conjugated with Omega-3 Fatty Acid Inhibits Prostate Cancer Stem Cell-Induced Tumor Growth, Cancer Letters, 406, 2017, 71-80
- S. Padmakumar, N. Parayath, F. Leslie, S.V. Nair, D. Menon, and M. Amiji, Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer Using Sustained-Release Implantable Devices, Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, 15(5), 2018, 481-494
- D. Chen, S. Ganesh, W. Wang, M. Amiji, Plasma Protein Adsorption and Biological Identity of Systemically-Administered Nanoparticles, Nanomedicine (London), 12(17), 2017, 2113-2135
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
The Center for STEM Education kicked off its 2017 Young Scholars Program on June 26, 2017, with 26 budding scientists and engineers from high schools at a variety of cities and towns in the Greater Boston area.
ChE Chair & Professor Tom Webster and Affiliated Professor Mansoor Amiji gave invited talks last week at the Nanotechnology in Medicine Conference: From Molecules to Humans Conference last week...