Bouve/ChE Professor Mansoor Amiji will receive the 2019 Distinguished Alumni Award from Purdue University's College of Pharmacy on April 5, 2019, in recognition of his outstanding achievements in professional and scientific endeavors.
You are here
- BS, Pharmacy (magna cum laude), Northeastern University
- PhD, Pharmaceutics, Purdue University
- T. Nagai Award, Controlled Release Society
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, Fellow
- Controlled Release Society, Fellow
- M.M. Amiji, R. Ramesh, Exosomes in Cancer: Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Therapeutic Applications, Elsevier Publishing Company, 2018
- A. Singh, M.M. Amiji, Stimuli-Responsive Drug Delivery Systems, Royal Society of Chemistry Biomaterial Series Publication, Royal Society of Chemistry, 2018
- G. Ahmad, M. Amiji, Use of CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing Tools for Developing Models in Drug Discovery, Drug Discovery Today, 23(3), 2018, 519-533
- G. Ahmad, R. El-Sadda, G. Botchkina, I. Ojima, J. Egan, M. Amiji, Nanoemulsion Formulation of a Novel Taxoid Prodrug SBT-1214 Conjugated with Omega-3 Fatty Acid Inhibits Prostate Cancer Stem Cell-Induced Tumor Growth, Cancer Letters, 406, 2017, 71-80
- S. Padmakumar, N. Parayath, F. Leslie, S.V. Nair, D. Menon, and M. Amiji, Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer Using Sustained-Release Implantable Devices, Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, 15(5), 2018, 481-494
- D. Chen, S. Ganesh, W. Wang, M. Amiji, Plasma Protein Adsorption and Biological Identity of Systemically-Administered Nanoparticles, Nanomedicine (London), 12(17), 2017, 2113-2135
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
The Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal (MDCVJ) reports on leading edge research, diagnosis, and treatments from specialists at the Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center and...
The Center for STEM Education kicked off its 2017 Young Scholars Program on June 26, 2017, with 26 budding scientists and engineers from high schools at a variety of cities and towns in the Greater Boston area.